Coaching Professional Apprenticeship
Chafford Hundred Teaching School Hub are delighted to be offering a new 15-month Coaching Professional Apprenticeship
Coaching is a powerful way to develop self-awareness, confidence and trust within a professional environment.
- Coaching promotes staff retention at all levels, provides a safe space for problem solving outside of the hierarchy of school-based line management and leads to better staff wellbeing overall.
- Many school leaders support teams where coaching training is required. As staff progress through their career and take on new roles, this transition can be effectively managed with use of a coach to help them overcome common issues such as imposter syndrome, build confidence in our system leaders to reach their potential.
- This programme will create a personally powerful experience for those taking part by looking at values and beliefs and what motivates us; some of the best evidence of coaching in education including the work of Sir John Whitmore, Dr Sarah Fletcher and Christian Van Nieuwerburgh; and importantly, how we get to bring this evidence and experience into our professional environment.
- During the process and post qualification, participants will share their skills and create impact on staff development and wellbeing.
This is suitable for staff who are interested in working in a coaching role, but have no qualifications. This programme is available to staff at all levels but may be of particular interest to those looking to develop their leadership skills.
- Twilight session 1: Tues 7th Nov 2023
- Twilight session 2: Tues 5th Dec 2023
- Twilight session 3: Tues 9th Jan 2024
- In person day 2: Fri 2nd Feb 2024
- Twilight session 4: Tues 19th Mar 2024
- Twilight session 5: Tues 23rd Apr 2024
- Twilight session 6: Tues 21st May 2024
- In person day 3: Fri 28th June 2024
- Twilight session 7: Tues 10th Sept 2024
- In person day 4: Fri 20th Sept 2024
- Twilight session 8: Tues 1st Oct 2024
Twilights are online 4pm - 6pm
In person days are at Harris Academy Chafford Hundred, 9am - 4pm
Register your interest via the link below:
This year we hosted 'Welcome Webinars’ for potential participants and their employers, and you can see a recording via the link below:
This programme is funded by the Employers’ Apprenticeship Levy.
All applications must be jointly made with a declaration from the school Principal.
Executive Coach & Programme Lead: Sarah Dodsley